83. Multiple business owner, Cole Hatter, shares the one secret to earning millions of dollars...
Cole Hatter is an entrepreneur, investor, author, and award-winning speaker. He invests in real estate, start-ups, and several funds exceeding $100 million. [Read more]
82. Eric Sheinkop has already disrupted the music industry, now he has his sights on the retail marketplace.
Eric Sheinkop builds 21st-century solutions for antiquated industries ripe for disruption. His first company, Music Dealers, delivered over $15 million dollars to independent artists around the world, transforming traditional industry norms and listed in the esteemed Inc. [Read more]
81. Jurgen Appelo travels around the world teaching entrepreneurs how to be better leaders, and the art of having fun in their work
Jurgen is CEO of the business network Happy Melly, and co-founder of the Agile Lean Europe network and the Stoos Network. Inc.com has called him a Top 50 Leadership Expert, aTop 50 Leadership Innovator and a Top 100 Great Leadership Speaker. His most recent book is called Managing for Happiness, which offers you practical ideas to engage workers, improve work, and delight clients. [Read more]
80. Digital Fridge App creator and Ted-Ex speaker, Peter Lynch, shares how to "get sticks" in life and business.
Peter Lynch has been an executive with multiple Fortune 500 companies, but perhaps what sets him apart is that he’s managed to carve out success in both the cubicle and the coffee shop, because he’s also an entrepreneur. His app Digital Fridge has been downloaded in more than 70 countries, and was twice a finalist, once a winner for Denver’s Hottest Startup. Peter is also a TEDx speaker and has recently completed a successful crowd-funding campaign to launch his first book, “The Culdesac Startup”. [Read more]
79. Andreas Buhr shares a (5) step process for becoming a high performer
Andreas Buhr is the CEO of Buhr and Team; an organization that does Sales and Leadership training all over Europe and into the United States. He’s Germanys first entrepreneur, speaker, author, and expert in leadership and sales. [Read more]
78. Worlds top communication guru, Tony Alessandra, talks about how to be a world class communicator in business...
Tony Alessandra helps companies turn prospects into promoters . His focus is on how to create instant rapport with prospects, employees & vendors; how to convert prospects and customers into business apostles who will “preach the gospel” about your company and products Tony has published over 30 books, and was voted the #1 World’s Top Communication Guru... [Read more]
77. Bob Burg teaches the (3) step formula for closing more business
Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences on topics at the core of the Go-Giver books. His book, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann has sold over half a million copies and it has been translated into 21 languages. [Read more]
76. Martin Limbeck shares how to outperform your competition using proven sales strategies.
As the CEO of the Martin Limbeck Training Group, Martin Limbeck helps sales professionals develop pride, passion, and perseverance so they will love their jobs and seal more deals. He is a highly sought after speakers, speaking on topics like sales, motivation, and leadership... Some of their clients include Porsche, Ebay, Ricoh, Siemens Toshiba just to name a few. [Read more]
75. From no money, to over $1million in revenue within 3 years, Jenn Scalia, the Million Dollar Mommy, shares how she did it.
Jenn Scalia is the founder and CEO of Million Dollar Mommy. She’s a visibility strategist for entrepreneurs who want to make an impact. This self professed introvert and single mom went from rock bottom to creating a 7 figure business within 3 years. [Read more]
74. Robert Clancy shares how to build a successful business and have spiritual balance
Robert Clancy co-founded Spiral Design Studio over 26 years ago to lead an award winning creative team in the evolution of major corporate brands, such as Citi, Activision, Disney, Konami, Sears, Macy’s, American Airlines, among others. Balancing his corporate commitments with his lifelong compassion for humanity, Robert supports ongoing volunteerism within his business and everyday life. His dedication to community inspires his team and encourages professional leaders to step up and give back. [Read more]
73. The founder of Revizzit, Nick Night, talks about how to make your customers part of your inner circle.
Nick Night is CEO and Co-Founder of Revizzit, the platform for Connected Online Learning. He is also a speaker and consultant on digital product strategies for many top business leaders, industry experts, and hall of fame speakers, and is the author of the book, Synced: Supercharge Your Business With The Power Of Connected Products. [Read more]
72. One of the top sales trainers in the world, Jeffrey Gitomer, talks about the #1 reason most businesses fail when it comes to selling their products/services.
Jeffrey Gitomer is one of the top sales trainers in the world. He is the author of multiple New York Times best sellers includingThe Sales Bible, The Little Red Book of Selling, The Little Black Book of Connections, and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude. [Read more]
71. Top 20 leadership expert, Mark Sanborn, discusses the (3) things all high performers need in business
Mark Sanborn is president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in life. Mark is a member of the speaker hall of fame, as well as, member of the exclusive Speakers Roundtable, made up of 20 of the top speakers in America. He’s is the author of eight books, including the bestseller The Fred Factor: How Passion In Your Work and Life Can Turn the Ordinary Into the Extraordinary. Mark’s list of over 2400 clients includes Costco, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, FedEx, Harley-Davidson, Hewlett Packard, Cisco, KPMG, , New York Life just to name a few. [Read more]
70. Conscious Millionaire, JV Crum, talks about how to raise your prices by 10x
J V Crum III helps entrepreneurs grow six and seven figure conscious businesses that combine making high profits with making a positive impact. He is a speaker, coach, Huffington Post Columnist, and best-selling author of “Conscious Millionaire: Grow Your Business by Making a Difference.” He hosts the top-ranking Conscious Millionaire Podcast and is Founder of ConsciousMillionaire.com, a global coaching and wealth product business. [Read more]
69. Lori Kennedy shares the step by step strategy on how to build a successful online fitness & wellness business.
Lori Kennedy is a Toronto based nutritionist, health & wellness business expert, online strategist mother of 2 who works with health practitioners, healers, coaches and fit pro’s who want to startup and grow their purpose-driven businesses. She’s a published author and acclaimed speaker with a real-world approach to entrepreneurism. [Read more]
68. Kat Loterzo shares how she went from having $18 to her name, to building a 7 Figure online media empire.
Kat Loterzo is a coach, bestselling author, speaker and mentor to revolutionary leaders who want it all, on their terms.She is the author of over 40 Amazon bestselling books and she's the embodiment of what you might call a content marketing "machine" Kat writes 2,500-10,000 words / day for her blog, books and the content for the Tribe, which is her membership site where she teaches women entrepreneurs how to build a successful business that's in alignment with who they are. [Read more]
67. Robert Hartline shares how he built multiple businesses doing over $25mil in yearly revenue by using innovation, hustle, and good old fashioned sales skills.
Robert Hartline is an experienced and successful serial entrepreneur with a total of $24 Million in revenue a year. In addition to his accomplishments with Absolute Wireless, Robert founded CallProof, a smartphone application dedicated to maximizing the efficiency of outside sales teams for businesses all over the United States. [Read more]
66. Michael Houlihan & Bonnie Harvey went from starting a business in their laundry room, to creating Barefoot Wines, one of the largest wine companies in the country.
Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey started in their laundry room with virtually no money and no wine industry experience. Facing bankruptcy the first years in business, they bootstrapped a novelty brand and revolutionized their industry by employing innovative ideas to overcome obstacles and create new markets. [Read more]
65. Former NFL football player turned leadership expert, Jason Carthen, talks about how ANYONE can influence others through the power of these leadership principles.
Known as The Leadership Linebacker, Dr. Jason Carthen is a former professional football player for the New England Patriots and a highly sought-after international speaker in the areas of leadership, motivation and identifying your purpose in life. [Read more]
64. Hall of Fame Speaker, Shep Hyken, shares (3) strategies to dominate your industry by offering world class customer experiences
Shep Hyken is a customer experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession. [Read more]
63. John Hall talks about creating online content that helps you dominate your industry
John Hall is the co-founder and CEO of Influence & Co., a company focused on helping brands and individuals extract and leverage their expertise to create, publish, and distribute content to gain influence, visibility and credibility with their key audiences. Influence & Co. [Read more]
62. Sylvie di Giusto shares the A.B.C.D formula for creating a million dollar image for your business
Sylvie di Giusto is the CEO and founder of Executive Image Consulting, a company that helps individuals project a powerful visual image of themselves to the outside world. As an experienced consultant, a speaker retained by companies, an effective trainer, and an enthusiastic workshop leader. Events, consultations and workshops with Sylvie are applicable to the real world. [Read more]
61. Need a tutor? Sophia Parsa is disrupting the tutor industry with Toot App
Sophia Parsa is Fluent in French, Farsi, English, and conversational Spanish. A fiercely loyal and uncharacteristically humble person, Sophia’s goal is to live a life well-balanced between work, friends, family and health. [Read more]
60. Ian Balina and Peer Hustle are about to disrupt the free-lance industry forever
Ian Balina is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Peer Hustle, a mobile on-demand freelancer marketplace for the sharing economy, often called the “Uber for Freelancers.” In addition, he currently owns and manages three other businesses as well. This includes Fusion Video Producers, a video production company that has worked with notable figures such as Washington Redskins’ wide receiver, Pierre Garcon and Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, the Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives. [Read more]
59. Ryan Foland shares the "3-1-3" method to communicate more effectively to drive more business.
Ryan is a communication strategist who loves helping people convey their businesses and personal brands more efficiently. Ryan Foland is a problem solver. [Read more]
58. From nearly quitting on his dream, to creating one of the world's best webinar platforms, Casey Zeman shares how to scale your business using Easy Webinar.
Casey Zeman is the best selling author of 'Build Your Audience with Live Video', the Founder of the webinar platform, EasyWebinar (a software that does both live and automated webinars) and the new Periscope analytic and marketing software Fullscope.Tv. Having built his own 7 figure software/info product business through the power of 'live video' and webinars, he's passionate to bringing these same strategies to you. [Read more]
57. Samantha Riley talks about getting clarity in your business so you can make a bigger impact on the world.
Samantha Riley is the author of the best seller, The Heart of Entrepreneurship and the creator of the Accelerant Group where she helps business owners amplify their message so that they can make a bigger impact and charge higher fees. [Read more]
56. From $700k in debt, to over $500k in revenue. Jena Rodriguez talks about the power of developing a winning brand.
Jena Rodriguez, Brand Strategist + Business Coach, is passionate about transforming businesses from so-so to WOW with brand clarity, strategy, and profit enhancement expertise. She is founder of Brand With Jena, a business coaching company that educates, elevates, and inspires entrepreneurs internationally, supporting them in getting their BRAVE ON! [Read more]
55. Navy Seal and Sealfit.com founder, Mark Divine, shares strategies on how to achieve anything you want through the power of high performance mindset training.
Mark Divine is the founder and CEO of SealFit.com. Mark self-published his first book Unbeatable Mind in 2011 and launched the at-home study program www.unbeatablemind.com. [Read more]
54. Jane Deuber shares how to leverage your genius and business by creating online courses.
Jane is the founder of Global Experts Accelerator. She revolutionizes the way experts automate the delivery of their programs online through the Virtual Academy Builder. [Read more]
53. The founder of Silverback Social Chris Dessi, shares how to build a personal brand, while creating a more fulfilling life and business.
Chris Dessi is the CEO and Founder of Silverback Social. Silverback is an award winning digital marketing agency. [Read more]
52. The founder of Tweet Jukebox, Tim Fargo, shares how to build a sustainable, lifestyle business by using automation.
Bankrupt in 91, Tim Fargo started a business in 96, and sold it seven years later for $20M.Tim is a two-time Inc. 500 winner, the author of Alphabet Success. [Read more]
51. Grant Baldwin shares strategies on becoming a highly paid speaker.
Grant Baldwin is a national speaker, author of the book and curriculum “Reality Check”, and host of one of the top ranked business podcasts in iTunes called "How'd You Get Into That?" Today he continues to encourage and inspire people to find and do work they love. While Grant does love speaking and inspiring people, he loves his wife and three daughters even more! [Read more]
50. The founder of Meet Edgar, Laura Roeder, shares how she grew her company from $1,500 per month to $200k per month in less than 2 years.
Laura Roeder is the founder of Edgar, a new social media automation tool designed to prevent updates from going to waste. She was named one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under 35 in 2011, 2013 and 2014 and spoke at the White Houseabout the value of entrepreneurship. Laura has been seen on Fox News, Forbes.com, CNET, The Los Angeles Times, Fast Company, Mashable, Yahoo Finance and many more influential publications and media channels. [Read more]
49. Leonard Kim was nearly homeless. He now runs a thriving company that teaches entrepreneurs how to become authorities in their industry.
Leonard Kim is Managing Partner at InfluenceTree. At InfluenceTree, Leonard and his team teach you how to build your (personal or business) brand, get featured in publications and growth hack your social media following. Leonard has written the book, The Etiquette of Social Media and has been featured in a plethora of publications, a few being Inc., Forbes, GQ, SEMrush, Slate, Thought Catalog, The Huffington Post and Ask Altucher. [Read more]
48. Branding expert, Jeremy Miller shares how to build a winning brand that makes money with these (3) key metrics
Jeremy Miller is a Brand Builder, Keynote Speaker, and president of Sticky Branding. Jeremy helps companies stand out, challenge the giants of their industry, and grow Sticky Brands. [Read more]
47. Listed as one of the best content marketing experts to follow, Steph Nissen breaks down social media marketing in (2) easy steps
Steph Nissen is a social media marketing enthusiast who works with small to medium size businesses and start-ups to develop comprehensive social media marketing strategies and integrated digital marketing plans. After leaving a full time Director of Marketing position, she opened up the office of Nissen Media. She's been named one of the TOP women in social media who are rocking it! [Read more]
46. Tina Dietz shares how to become a Lifestyle Entrepreneur
Tina Dietz is the owner of Start Something Creative Business Solutions, which is out to fulfill the mission of igniting 10,000 thriving businesses. She has been featured on ABC, on Forbes.com, in national magazines such as Massage & Bodywork, and around the radio dial. [Read more]
45. Kare Anderson shares how to communicate at the highest level so that you're viewed as an Opportunity Maker in your industry.
Kare Anderson is an Emmy-winning former NBC and Wall Street Journal reporter, now connective behavior speaker and columnist for Forbes and Huffington Post [Read more]
44. Turnaround queen, Toni Harris, shares how to get D.R.A.S.T.I.C results by building a loyal network of high performers
Toni Harris, business extraordinaire, coach and speaker, is the Turnaround Queen®. Toni specializes in email and social media marketing and sales, coaching her small business clients to achieve drastic results in their marketing strategies to increase revenue and profitability. [Read more]
43. Celebrity Apprentice judge and multi-millionaire Jeffrey Hayzlett shares strategies on how to 10x your business and influence
Jeffrey Hayzlett has appeared as a guest celebrity judge on NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump He is Chairman of C-Suite Network, home of the world’s most powerful network of C-Suite leaders. [Read more]
42. Julia Pimsleur shares key strategies to help you raise millions of dollars for your business
Julia is the CEO and Founder of Little Pim, one of the few women-run businesses backed by venture capital in the country. Little Pim has won 25 awards for its proprietary Entertainment Immersion Method® and its products are sold in 22 countries [Read more]
41. Do you know who you REALLY are? Gordana shares a quick strategy to help you get total clarity in business.
Gordana Biernat is the founder of Powertalk an organization that influences conscious communication through higher thought. [Read more]
40. Brian Lofrumento teaches (5) easy steps to create and scale a massive business using the internet
Brian Lofrumento is an entrepreneur, speaker, and author, whose businesses have reached over 3.5 million people from over 200 countries around the world. [Read more]
39. The creator and host of Success Hackers, Scott Hansen, does his yearly recap, talks about previous guests, and shares some insights on the future of Success Hackers.
Success Hackers has hit 100,000 downloads!! Hacker Nation, thank you for continuing to listen to the show. [Read more]
38. Russ Ruffino talks about creating leverage, and implementing systems that can help generate six figures per month in your business.
Russ Ruffino is the founder of Clients on Demand™, the most reliable client attraction system in the world. He has built a multi-million dollar business helping experts (coaches, consultants, thought-leaders and service professionals) create simple, strong and repeatable marketing and sales processes that attract the perfect clients, at the perfect price, anytime they want. [Read more]
37. After surviving a fatal car crash that left him paralyzed, Sam Morris now teaches and coaches individuals to use the power of their mind to achieve ultimate greatness.
Sam Morris is the founder of Zen Warrior Training, a coaching system which helps people to conquer life’s challenges through a state of inner peace and focused awareness. [Read more]
36. Teresa de Grosbois shares how you can become more Influential in your business with this simple strategy.
Teresa de Grosbois is an International speaker, trainer and best-selling author. Her book, Mass Influence hit #1 international bestseller status in North America and Europe on the same day it launched. She shares that becoming more influential is not as hard as you may think [Read more]
35. Adam Ochstein talks about he almost couldn't make payroll, to creating the best employee lifecycle management firm in the USA
Adam Ochstein owns StratEx, one of the most successful HR software automation companies in the industry. Learn his key strategy on how his company continues to have multiple growth year over year. [Read more]
34. Candy Barone shares how to get clarity in your life and business, so you can build a super successful business and impact the world.
Candy Barone is known as the “Pull-No-Punches” accountability powerhouse. She helps others say YES to themselves, while destroying the NOISE getting in their way. [Read more]
33. Branding expert, Dorie Clark, shares how to build a successful brand, and why Donald Trump is a genius.
Dorie Clark is recognized as a “branding expert” by the Associated Press, Fortune, and Inc. magazine. She is a marketing strategy consultant and speaker for clients including Google, Microsoft, Yale University, Fidelity, and the World Bank. [Read more]
32. Thomas Blackwell shares (3) strategies all entrepreneurs need to know, and how to get a multi-millionaire to be your mentor
Thomas Blackwell travels the world as a high demand speaker. He shares the stage with personalities such as Steve Harvey, Zig Ziglar Inc, and Rudy. [Read more]
31. Arguably one of the most successful owners in the diamond business, Fred Cuellar shares how to dominate your industry.
Fred Cuellar is the founder of Diamond Cutters International. His clients include former First Lady and President George W. [Read more]
30. Top 100 Social Media Power Influencers, John Sparks Shares How to Gain More Influence by using Twitter for Business
John Sparks is a best-selling author who is also recognized as a top social media influencer. He also travels the country giving talks on how Twitter can benefit businesses. [Read more]
29. From an $80 mil failure, to now training the greatest TedX speakers in the world.
John Bates is a communications and leadership trainer. He has worked with organizations like Johnson & Johnson, Innovation Labs and Second Genome, as well as prepared hundreds of individuals for TEDx and TED Talks around the globe. [Read more]
28. 4x best selling author, T. Allen Hanes explains how you can become a best selling author, and get recognized across media outlets.
T. Allen Hanes is the President of T. [Read more]
27. From being on top of the world, to almost losing everything, Ricky Hirsch shares how he's about to take the beef jerky business by storm
Ricky Hirsch is the Founder and CEO of Think Jerky, the first healthy jerk company to use sustainably raised proteins with restaurant quality ingredients. All products are FDA approved and made with interesting ingredients, such as orange peel and honey. [Read more]
26. Bonfire Wines is disrupting the wine industry. Founder Eric Steigelman shares strategies to create a business based on passion.
Eric Steigelman is the CEO and Founder of Bonfire Wines. His passion lies with promoting clean water distributing, and in 2014 he developed the world's first water vest. [Read more]
25. After hitting rock bottom with addiction and attempted suicide, Shane Niemeyer shares how to overcome anything, and still be a success in business and life.
Shane Niemeyer, author of autobiography, "The Hurt Artist," joins us on this episode of Success Hackers. His story is a gritty one, but teaches us that even when we hit rock bottom, we must continue to persevere. [Read more]
24. Dragon Den winner, Claudia Harvey shares how to get media exposure on national outlets like QVC or The Shopping Channel.
Claudia Harvey is a successful entrepreneur and motivational speaker who is also one of the few women who was able to strike a deal with with venture capitalist Kevin O'Leary on Canada's version of Shark Tank,"Dragons' Den." Her company Dig It Apparel launched sales in 2009 and has catapulted her company to national exposure. She is also a sought after motivational speaker and business coach who has shared the business stage with individuals like best-selling author Mark Victor Hansen of Chicken Soup for the Soul, Bill Walsh, America's Business Expert and many more. [Read more]
23. Personal development and leadership icon, Chris Widener, shares how he's built multiple successful businesses, while also sharing the stage with Jim Rohn and Zig Ziglar.
Chris Widener is recognized as one of the world's top public speakers today. Not only is Widener the co-author of,"The Twelve Pillars," which has become an international bestseller, but he also co-hosted with Zig Ziglar on his television show, True Performance. [Read more]
22. Entrepreneur Magazine ranked LaSalle Network as one of the fastest growing companies. Learn how founder Tom Gimbel did it.
Tom Gimbel is the founder and CEO of LaSalle Network, a Chicago based staffing and recruiting firm. Since LaSalle Network was started, it has won over 40 cultural and revenue-based awards. [Read more]
21. Daniel Schindler shares how his company, Donuts, is disrupting the domain industry.
Daniel Schindler, Co-Founder of Donuts Inc., helped create a company that is the driving force of the "not-com" revolution. His company promotes top-level domains and has appeared in the LA Times, Wall Street Journal, and several other publications. [Read more]
20. Best selling author Andrew Gottlieb shares how he grew a for-benefit company aligning with some of the world's top purpose-driven organizations
As the CEO and Founder of No Typical Moments, Andrew Gottlieb's company is one that offers digital marketing solutions to four benefit organizations. His company donates 1% of all revenue to non-profits working on environmental issues. [Read more]
19. America's Business Health Expert, Keith Aichele shares the (1) reason most businesses fail w/in 3 years
As the founder and CEO of Misaic, Keith Aichele teaches business owners how to be successful. His approach is innovative, and Keith has even been asked to be a mentor at the top five nationally ranked universities in the world. [Read more]
18. Dan Parsons shares critical Entrepreneurial strategies on how his company DRYV, is "disrupting" the dry cleaning and laundry game.
As the cofounder of Dryv, an app that allows users to schedule laundry pickup and drop-off from their phones, Dan Parsons knows what it takes to make people's lives easier through entrepreneurial values. He has established himself as one of Chicago's leading mobile and web development gurus, and his role as the cofounder of Ora Ventures has provided him with the opportunity to invest in leading startups that are changing the game. [Read more]
17. After a failed business with future Hall of Famer Brett Favre, Robert found success and now teaches Entrepreneurs how to have a successful business and lead a life on purpose
As a network and relationship builder, Robert Ricciardelli has amassed a massive dedicated following that spans multiple continents. As the host of Converging Zone, Robert has the opportunity to share incredible stories and entrepreneurial advice, empowering others to live more fulfilling lives. [Read more]
16. Colin McGuire shares how he got Daymond John to speak at his mega conference by using "outside the box" marketing strategies.
Colin McGuire has an uncanny ability to get things done. Having founded multiple highly successful companies, he has been featured in Inc., Fast Company, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, and Forbes for his incredible drive to help people. [Read more]
15. Steve Olsher will teach you HOW to identify, and monetize, the ONE thing you were born to do.
As an industry-leading reinvention expert, Steve Olsher has had the opportunity to help countless people realize the one thing they were born to do. His no-holds-barred approach to life helps clients achieve maximum profitability while living a life driven by purpose and passion. [Read more]
14. 2X international best selling author, Melissa Krivachek shares how you can have it ALL
As a highly regarded and sought after business expert and coach, Melissa Krivachek knows what it takes to 10x your business. Having journeyed from the world of retail management all the way to small business expertise, Melissa has seen her fair share of successes and failures, and it has all culminated to create an incredible tale of entrepreneurial success. [Read more]
13. Peter Scott shares how he went from being miserable in corporate america to following his passion, facing fear, and taking massive action.
As the founder of the Fearless Life Academy and the creator of the 90 Day Fearless Fitness Challenge, Peter Scott knows how powerful fear can be. Having lived a difficult life wrought with fear and apprehension, Peter eventually quit his job as a successful investment banker when he realized how miserable he was and he decided it was time to share his message with the world. [Read more]
12. Sam Crowley used to be a corporate slave, now every day is Saturday.
As the creator of the world's fastest growing personal development site, Sam Crowley has grown into one of the most sought-after speakers in the world. His incredible entrepreneurial journey has taken him to places he never dreamed of, and he documented every step so others can learn and follow his advice. [Read more]
11. Joleene Moody shares how to earn money speaking on stage, following your passion
Joleene Moody is a renowned public speaker whose experience as an entrepreneur has taken her across the country, where she shares inspirational and empowering strategies for countless audiences. She focuses on the role fear plays in stunting business growth and personal development, and because of her expertise in this realm, she has helped an unbelievable amount of people chase their dreams and live a more fulfilled life. [Read more]
10. Shark Tank winner, Dave Alwan, shares how he was able to secure a deal w/ billionaire Mark Cuban on Shark Tank
After leaving the family business to start his own, Dave Alwan's journey proved to be a rollercoaster of entrepreneurial experiences. He founded Echo Valley Meats, which caught the eye of the producers at Shark Tank. [Read more]
9. Leah Caplanis beat cancer and is now on a mission to create the world's most health conscious alcoholic beverage.
After fighting and defeating thyroid cancer, Leah Caplanis wanted to drink an alcoholic beverage that was aimed at health-conscious individuals. She decided to create Social Enjoyments, which does exactly that - with full nutritional content on the label and with just 88 calories per can, Social Enjoyments allows people to enjoy drinking while maintaining health and wellness goals. [Read more]
8. Dave Kerpen has over 500,000 LinkedIn followers, and 40,000 followers on Twitter. He shares how to be more influential on social media.
Dave Kerpen is the CEO of Likeable Local, an award-winning social media marketing firm whose incredible work has attracted clients like Verizon, Logitech, and Heineken. Likeable Local has repeatedly been named one of Inc's 500 fastest growing private companies in the U.S., and it's all thanks to Dave. [Read more]
7. Hank Ostholthoff shares Why These (3) Phases are Critical for a Start-up
Hank Ostholhoff is the Chief Marketing Officer for Vapor4Life, a startup aimed at helping smokers move away from cigarettes. Early on, he became an experienced marketing and business development guru, though he learned how to develop products and technologies, which led to consulting work with Ian Miller. [Read more]
6. Horatio Lun shares the importance of Perseverance in the Face of Adversity in the Tech Space.
Horatio Lun is a tech wizard whose experience is downright incredible. He has worked for Google, where he worked with some of the largest companies in the world. [Read more]
5. Learn how James Adamitis went from working a corporate job, to pursuing his dreams and now owning two very successful businesses.
James Adamitis left his career at Anheuser-Busch after reading Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad and realized that he wanted to follow his dreams of becoming an entrepreneur. He formed Active Enterprises in 2011, leading to his first gym, which became a massive success. [Read more]
3. JD Gershbein shares the secret behind building a successful business using LinkedIn!
He's called the LinkedIn Catalyst for a reason. He's the CEO of Owlish Communications, and he's one of the top leaders of LinkedIn. [Read more]
4. Shalom Klein teaches how to network like a pro, and even get invited to the White House
Shalom Klein is brilliant networking guru who has dedicated himself to building a better community and helping entrepreneurs make genuine connections. He handles more than most can imagine; he's the VP of Moshe Klein & Associates, the founder of Jewish B2B Networking, and a hero to the Jewish community as a whole. [Read more]
2. Two Time Best Selling Author and Best Personal Financial Expert, Josh Felber shares how to think bigger about your business
Josh Felber is a well-known and highly successful entrepreneur who has challenged himself and those around him to be the best. His many successful business ventures span a plethora of markets, earning him multiple entrepreneurial awards from highly prestigious sources. [Read more]
1. Jill Salzman shares how her company got rated by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Websites for Women Entrepreneurs
A former music manager whose change in career has inspired thousands, Jill Salzman operates The Founding Moms, an organization that gives moms the opportunity to meet up and discuss their business ventures. Originally based in her home office, Jill's sharp publicity skills caused her business to rapidly grow. [Read more]